Working with Chemicals (MSHA)
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This module provides an overview of health and safety aspects of tasks related to hazards when working with chemicals.
Reference: 30 CFR Part 46.5.b.4
By the end of this module, you'll have a functional understanding of:
- Best practices for working around hazardous chemicals
- The required elements of a HazCom program
- How hazardous chemicals are identified
- Labels and warnings for hazardous chemicals
- The definition, purpose, and contents of a material safety data sheet
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.