SAVE THE DATE: The 2023 MCAA Annual Online Auction Is Now Accepting Donations
The Industry-Favorite Event Enters Its 19th Year
CLICK HERE TO DONATE TO THE MCAA'S ANNUAL ONLINE AUCTION
The MCAA is thrilled to announce that the annual auction will be back from Tuesday, April 25th through Thursday, April 27th, with pre-bedding starting on Monday, April 3rd! Now in its nineteenth year, the online auction offers mason contractors the chance to learn about and buy new products. All proceeds support the MCAA's mission to empower business owners and strengthen the industry.
THINKING ABOUT DONATING? THE SOONER YOU GIVE, THE MORE YOU RECEIVE
All donations received by March 1st will appear in the April Auction Lead-In Issue of MASONRY Magazine and receive expanded print, digital, and social media coverage. Additional benefits depend on the final bid amount, and can include:
- Print Advertising in monthly MASONRY Magazine that reaches over 13,000 mason contracting companies across the U.S.
- Website Banners on the MCAA and MASONRY websites, which receive hundreds of thousands of visits per month.
- Premium MCAA Buyer's Guide Listings, the top tool MCAA contractor members use to find and buy business products.
- Case Studies published on MCAA and MASONRY channels.
- Tickets to the MCAA Midyear Meeting and networking events.
- A Full Year of MCAA's Exclusive Corporate Sponsorship and all of the included benefits.
If you have never donated to the MCAA Online Auction before, we are here to help you navigate getting the most for your donation. Please feel free to email Todd at email@example.com or call our office at 800.536.2225!
About the Author
The Mason Contractors Association of America (MCAA) is the national trade association representing mason contractors. The MCAA is committed to preserving and promoting the masonry industry by providing continuing education, advocating fair codes and standards, fostering a safe work environment, recruiting future manpower, and marketing the benefits of masonry materials.
SOLA Returns As MCAA’s Masonry Hall of Fame Sponsor For Third Consecutive Year Ceremony and Closing Dinner