Talent Generation: Tools to Manage the Multi-Generational Job Site
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
Discipline: Ethics & Business Practices
This virtual pre-event and live learning experience will aid your company in communicating with and managing a multi-generational job site. The experienced team at XYZ University will share tools and insights they’ve developed over 16+ years of generational research and expertise, including improving your internal workforce culture (and ultimately productivity) and best practices for effective workforce development. The course incorporates results from an industry survey conducted by XYZ University on behalf of the Mason Contractors Association of America on the dynamics of intergenerational engagement on the construction job site (white paper available in the November 2018 issue of MASONRY).
At the end of the two-day course, attendees will have a clear understanding and be better equipped to work within the intergenerational dynamics (like talking with millennials!) that exist on the construction job-site.
The learning experience includes:
- A virtual pre-event learning opportunity leading up to the live event at World of Concrete
- A live 2-day, interactive learning event at World of Concrete 2019 focusing on the 6 pillars of the Talent Generation model
- 8:00 – 4:00 PM – MCAA Workforce Initiative – Part 1, including: seminars, workshops, and interactive learning activities
- 4:00 – 5:00 PM – Happy Hour Networking Event
- 8:00 – 3:00 PM – MCAA Workforce Initiative – Part 2, including: seminars, workshops, and interactive learning activities
- 3:00 – 4:00 PM – Talent Generation Book Signing and Networking Event (included with the price of seminar)
Includes two light continental style breakfasts, two lunches, a happy hour reception and the Talent Generation: How Visionary Organizations Are Redefining Work and Achieving Greater Success book.
For more information please visit www.masoncontractors.org or contact Mason Contractors Association of America at 800-536-2225.
Future Dates and Locations
|No courses scheduled|