Confined Spaces and Permit Required Confined Space
Provider: Mason Contractors Association of America
This course is intended for all employees who are required to enter into confined or enclosed spaces. This course deals with the safety issues concerned with entering permit-required confined spaces.
All quizzes must be passed with a 100% to proceed forward to the next lesson. Final Exam must be passed with a 70% to pass the course. The final exam can be taken three times if necessary.
- Identify confined spaces
- Identify confined space hazards
- Understand OSHA requirements regarding confined spaces
- Explore the functions and duties of confined space workers
- Learn the conditions for and the steps of permit-required confined space entry procedure
- Study the basic qualifications and requirements for employee training and rescue services
- Confined Spaces
- Confined Space Hazards
- OSHA Requirements
- Permit-Required Confined Space Program
- Rescue and Emergency Services
For more information please visit store.360training.com/TopCategoriesDisplay?catalogId=10001&urlLangId=-1&langId=-1&storeId=141756.