How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program Webinar
Learn which items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America will host the How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program webinar on Wednesday, October 12, 2011, at 9:00 AM CT. Tickets can be purchased at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
Current code requires development and implementation of a Quality Assurance program developed by the design professional and implemented by the contractor. Quality Assurance is not the same as Quality Control. This program will show the difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control and offer suggestions on items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program.
This program will also provide suggestions for an appropriate Quality Control program that addresses overall compliance with the Quality Assurance requirements and conformance to the Quality Control requirements providing for improved aesthetic appearance and structural performance of masonry.
Register for this webinar today at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.
- Salt Lake City holds the 2014 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Utah Regional competition
- General Shale hosts the 2014 Eastern Tennessee SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® Regional competition
- OSHA schedules meeting of the Federal Advisory Council on Occupational Safety and Health
- Redi-Rock announces the winners of its annual ‘Rocky Awards’
- Atlas Copco acquires compressor business in New Zealand
- Masonry Wall Bracing webinar
- Fair Labor Standards Act II webinar
- Construction Market Data Introduction webinar
- Harassment and Discrimination Basics webinar
- How to Automate FP&A Processes by Leveraging Technology webinar