How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program Webinar
Learn which items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America will host the How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program webinar on Wednesday, October 12, 2011, at 9:00 AM CT. Tickets can be purchased at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
Current code requires development and implementation of a Quality Assurance program developed by the design professional and implemented by the contractor. Quality Assurance is not the same as Quality Control. This program will show the difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control and offer suggestions on items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program.
This program will also provide suggestions for an appropriate Quality Control program that addresses overall compliance with the Quality Assurance requirements and conformance to the Quality Control requirements providing for improved aesthetic appearance and structural performance of masonry.
Register for this webinar today at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.
- The 2016 MCAA Legislative Conference
- Forecast projects stable future growth for equipment rental industry
- New masonry products for April 2016
- OSHA and Crane, Hoist and Monorail Partners renew alliance
- MCAA’s Twelfth Annual Online Auction a success
- The Relationship Edge in Business webinar
- How to Talk to Elected Officials webinar
- How To Find & Keep Great Employees! webinar
- Draft A Winning Business Plan! webinar
- Your Business and the Cloud – A Primer webinar