How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program Webinar
Learn which items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program
By Tim O’Toole
The Mason Contractors Association of America will host the How to Develop and Implement an Effective Quality Control Program webinar on Wednesday, October 12, 2011, at 9:00 AM CT. Tickets can be purchased at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
Current code requires development and implementation of a Quality Assurance program developed by the design professional and implemented by the contractor. Quality Assurance is not the same as Quality Control. This program will show the difference between Quality Assurance and Quality Control and offer suggestions on items that should be included in an effective Qualify Control program.
This program will also provide suggestions for an appropriate Quality Control program that addresses overall compliance with the Quality Assurance requirements and conformance to the Quality Control requirements providing for improved aesthetic appearance and structural performance of masonry.
Register for this webinar today at www.masoncontractors.org/live.
About the Author
Tim O’Toole is the Director of Marketing, Education, and Information Technology for the MCAA. He has a Masters in Business Administration from Webster University and has worked in the masonry industry since 2003.
- House Subcommittee moves CMU Check-off Bill forward
- NCCER’s revised Core Curriculum now available
- Official 2015 SPEC MIX BRICKLAYER 500® regional schedule released
- Multiquip launches new order tracking mobile app
- Congratulations 2015 Masonry Excellence Awards Winners
- FMI Construction Executive Institute
- Immigration Compliance for Employers webinar
- 2015 MN Concrete Forum Series
- How to Create a World Class Organization webinar
- Recognizing Protected and Concerted Activity webinar